I am a yoga teacher and yoga therapist
Mostly, I have a life experience that allows me to understand you, listen to your needs and help you improve and preserve your well-being in all its aspects (physical, mental, emotional, energetic and social).
I began practicing yoga regularly in 2007. Then I felt like sharing with others the benefits yoga brings me everyday. For me teaching is sharing experience.
My goal is to help people improve the quality of their life with a pragmatic approach adapted to our modern western society. Yoga simplifies my daily life. It allows me to better appreciate the happy moments of my life and be less affected by the difficulties that life invariably brings.
Yoga brings rapid and lasting change. It allows us to take charge of our lives, to better manage our emotions and to know who we really are — and it keeps us healthy.
- Four-year European Yoga Teacher Certificate with Frans Moors (student of Desikachar), recognized by FNELY, the European Union of Yoga and ADEPS
- Yogatherapy certification with Dr Ganesh Mohan and Dr Günter Niessen de Svastha Yoga, A.G. Mohan and Indira Mohan’s school
- RYS 500 in hatha yoga and vinyasa recognized by Yoga Alliance.
- Three-year post-training of ancient yoga texts: Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras and Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Continuing studies of various yoga texts and philosophy with the Mohans
Numerous workshops have completed my main trainings, notably
- Two five-day workshops on Yogic Mindfulness in particular on positive thinking, managing emotion, stress and anxiety, reaching mental stability using mantras and meditation as transformative tools with A.G. Mohan et Indra Mohan, students of Krishnamasharya (Amsterdam and Berlin)
- A three-day workshop on Trauma Sensitive Yoga, a method to help trauma survivors develop a greater sense of mind-body connection with Trauma Center Trauma-Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY) (Amsterdam)
- Two three-day workshops using sound and breath for physical and mental well-being especially calming the nervous system, releasing tension, better management of emotions, stress and anxiety, keeping awareness and mental stability with Nitya Mohan (Bensheim and Munich)
- A three-day workshop on breath-centered yoga as linked to bandhas, warrior series, backbends as well as adjustments from an anatomical point of view with Leslie Kaminoff (Londres)
- A four-day workshop on mantra meditation and yoga nidra with Centre de yoga de l’aube (Chesley)
- A two-day workshop with Doug Keller: The Therapeutic Wisdom of Yoga — and Keys to Safe, Beneficial Practice, covering anatomy of upper and lower body, bandha, and yoga history and philosophy
- A three-day workshop on abdominals without damage at Bernadette de Gasquet School (Paris)
- A five-day workshop on vinyasa krama with Ramaswami, student of Krishnamasharya (Londres)
- A three-day workshop on kids yoga with Rainbow Kids (Paris)